Expert Advisor Review For 20 Jan

Andalas EA show the exponential chart in making pips.
EA start at September, 29, 2008 with 2800 pip and was withdrawn for 1000 pips
Now for the last equity is 11,158 or profit 400%.

For more detail see this statement

If You interest to use Andalas EA, There are 2 ways,

1. Joining my managed account program
===============================================================
Terms and Conditions For Andalas EA:

  1. Deposit Minimum $1000 choose one of these broker: Interbankfx, FxOpen, Liteforex, InstaForex, for Fxpro broker the minimum deposit is $5000
  2. Pay the Administration and VPS $40
  3. Profit shareing conditions which 60% for investor and 40% for Balean Trader Community. Total profit is counting at the end of the month
  4. Sign Letter of Agreement

2. Rent EA
===============================================================

  1. Fee $125 per Month if Your Deposit below $1000
  2. Fee $200 per Month if Your Deposit $1000-$2000
  3. For greater than $2000 Contact Us first
send me and email to: baleantrader@yahoo.com
or Buzz me at baleantradercommunity via yahoo messenger



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!


    Blogger says

    If you're seeking to generate an extra 100-200 pips per day then I advise that you check out FastFXProfit.