Alpha9 EA

Just for the people who like some commercial EA (don't want to name this commercial EA but you all understand i think).

Alpha9 EA was created by elite member in elite section. This EA is having similar trading logic with some commercial EA: it is MTF EAs taking direction from many timeframes and so on. Besides Alpha9 EA is much more elaborated and much more safe for deposit. And this Alpha9 is used some fundamental research for the deposit protection and so on.

Alpha9 is very well elaborated EA and using Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator and some other indicators, trading on 19 pairs. For example this EA did a net of +9523 pips from 07/30/2007 forward testing with profit factor is 2.48 with the same settings.

Alpha9 EA is not free EA and it's not commercial EA too.
You can find Alpha9 EA if you are member of "elite forex-tsd forum."
I use Alpha9 EA live using FXOPEN broker on cent account.
But I don't use 18 pairs, I only use 6 pairs and 35.000 cent balance.
So the money management should be enough.

I use it live on March 2008 for one month.
Actually the Alpha9 EA done a good job. But at that time I always watch the EA perform. When there is big floating, I manually change the TP to Break Even. After Hit Break Even, later on the price always hit the TP. Silly me :(

And on 26 March 2008 I stop Alpha EA with the result +1030,77 and then withdraw all the money. I think Alpha EA is not my type EA, so I don't use it anymore.

This is my live statement graphic using Alpha9 EA in March only.

Sources: duduyfx.blogspot.com

0 comments: